Saturday, March 03, 2012

Taylor Swift Concert



I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Perth last night. It had a sold out crowd of 16,000 people. I bought last minute tickets on Thursday and got unbelievable seats. I got row D on the first floor. The ground floor at Burswood Superdome, Perth is all standing seating only.

She had a special stage right beside my seating section and she had to walk through it to get to the special stage from main stage. As such, I got a full hug from Taylor Swift as she was passing by. No big deal - but be enthused about it.

This was the first time she had played in Perth - the crowd was uber high pitched and sang to every song. It was a theatrical experience for sure. She was amazing live - Brody said she "sucked balls" in Calgary so I guess I lucked out.

AFN

No comments:

Post a Comment