Thursday, March 01, 2012

Death by Chocolate

 Thursday is known as beach day in res life. I did a BodyAttack class then went for a 10 km run here. I have to get in shape a lot quicker than I would like to admit. The afternoon was spent on Cottlesoe beach with four of us. Great gossip conversation ensued and men rating systems were developed. I like my beach discussions better than my classroom based ones for sure.
 
Thank you Grandpa for the lovely post card. It has now joined the wall art in my res room. My mail box is quite lonely.

There is a restaurant in Perth City called Chocolatier San Churros. It is a menu of all chocolate based items with a special of churros drenched in white, milk, and dark chocolate.

I had a chocolate sundae that had a scoop of each white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate covered in milk chocolate syrup with a side of whip cream and two brownies. Not the healthiest option but still utterly delicious. The white hot chocolate is to die for.

The girls and I all basked in chocolate heaven for a couple hours over dessert. Good to have a set of girls here. I have yet to meet an Australian girl but the group I have is quite diverse - two Glasgoians, an American, a Dutchie, and another Canadian.

AFN

2 comments: