Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lyon, France

Lyon (July 13)

Last night my roommate got just right pissed. She puked on her bed and all over my legs. I woke up in her puke. I seriously didn't start the day off on a good foot. I ripped h a new one. That is so gross and disrespectful. She is just fresh 18 and wild. I don't miss residence life. I thought I had picked a quiet roommate. I missed breakfast to shower and rub raw the puke off. So gross.

I get that each person has their own agendas on this tour but seriously get your act together and learn your limits. She ruined one of my days of this trip without any concern. Stupid Zimbabwe teenagers.  I can't believe people don't know their limits or have any regard for them. 

Today we drove from Paris to Lyon. The drive had been very boring. the landscape is all the same of rolling hills and rain. I finished a couple of books by the time we hit our final destination. This is just a day of travel so that we can get to the French Rivera tomorrow. The bus had several veryxs hungover and sick people on it. The ride was horrific. 

The first rest stop was at Fountainbleu which is some important feat of architecture for the French. I just got a coffee and croissant instead of touring it. It was raining and breakfast seemed like a better idea than a guided tour. I bought the two cutest necklaces from this small town. I bought an owl that is a clock and a Cinderella pumpkin necklace. Very one of a kind. 

Upon getting to the Chateau, we had a wine tasting included in the tour which I just skipped as I was in a bad mood. I should have probably gone but not worth the energy that I didnt have. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day. I am in a room on my own tonight as for my troubles last night. My tour manager is pretty awesome in that regard. 

I just want to get to Italy. 

AFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment