Sunday, February 19, 2012

Res Life




This is my lovely residence room. It appears to be massive - it really isn't. My best guess is that it is 10 feet by 8 feet. I face a crane, jack hammer, and construction site out my window. Every Monday through Saturday we are woken up at 7 am on the dot with construction. I am lucky enough to be able to sleep through the cement trucks and crane operations but jack hammers are the epitome of death.

The floor I am on has 36 girls, 12 guys, and only 3 non-Asian people. I hear tons of different dialects of Chinese, Japanese, and Malaysian daily. The language barrier makes dinner time and res floor meetings interesting for sure. 

My residence address is:
A205, ATTN: Brittany Scott, Currie Hall, Winthrop Ave, Crawley, Western Australia, Australia 6009

This morning due to the lovely wake up, I went and dove off the Hillarys just north of Perth. It is a stunning dive with tons of fish I really couldn't name. The dive was cut short due to the infiltration of box jellyfish - the most dangerous jellyfish alive.

AFN


No comments:

Post a Comment