Monday, January 23, 2012

Notions

Hey y'all. 

Since I am horrific at emailing everyone when something awesome happens or anything happens I figured I would start a travel blog.

The count down has hit the ability to be counted on one hand- t minus 4 days. I have yet to pack, get food cause I don't eat anything in the countries I am going to, pick what shoes are coming with me, or downloaded enough entertainment for the travel time. However, I have had my going away party, seen everyone I need to see before I leave, done 21 loads of laundry, and successfully procrastinated packing.

My travel schedule to S.E. Asia is horrific: 1 hour flight to Vancouver, 15 and a half hour flight to Beijing, China, then a 5 hour layover here, then another 8 hour flight to Bangkok, Thailand. Once getting to Bangkok, I am meeting up with a girl from my Contiki tour for dinner at the Airport Hotel. 

The plan of attack for the first day is that I am meeting up with everyone on my Contiki tour and checking into the Vietanne Hotel in downtown Bangkok at 10 am. 

The above picture is all of the destinations that I will be seeing and how I will get there just in case anyone cares. 

I will update if I can while I am in S.E. Asia and if not, I will keep track of everything I did and post it later. 

AFN

No comments:

Post a Comment